Bucket-type caramel coconut-engraved cowhide bag. Bucket Bag with gold-engraved logo, fixed handle and long adjustable and removable Leandra strap.
Bucket-type cowhide bag embossed in coconut in toffee color with engraved logo on the front. Cow split leather interior with leather cord closure. The bag has a handle and a long adjustable and removable strap with cufflinks. It has an inside pocket. Made in Ubrique
Exterior Skin : Cowhide leather embossed in toffee coconut
Gold engraved seal logo
Inner Leather: Beige Cow Split Leather
Inside pocket: Beige split leather
Handles: Cowhide engraved in coconut
Laces: Cowhide engraved in coconut
Dimensions : 30 cm height x 18.2 cm width x 18.2 cm depth
Weight: 651 grams
Made in Spain
Cotton dust bag included in the bag.
The made in Spain bucket bag in caramel-colored coconut embossed leather combined with an adjustable canvas split leather interior bag. It is a timeless classic bag made in Ubrique by the best artisans, a feminine and elegant basic bag designed to be carried on the shoulder or in the hand with its removable and adjustable long handle with cufflinks.
- Try not to scratch or touch the product with rough surfaces.
- Avoid prolonged and direct exposure to sources of light and heat.
- Avoid contact with abrasive substances, water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics.
- To clean your bag, use a soft, dry cloth and rub gently without exerting too much pressure.
- If you are not going to use your bag, store it in its cotton cover and in a dry and cool environment where there is ventilation.