Sand-coloured trapeze-shaped coconut-engraved leather bag with a fixed handle and a long, adjustable and removable strap made in Spain Leandra.
Sand-coloured coconut-engraved leather bag with engraved logo on the front. Cow split leather interior with zipper closure. The bag has a handle and a long adjustable and removable strap with cufflinks. It has an inside pocket. Made in Ubrique
Leather bag with a geometric trapezoid shape... A classic design with a handle and an avant-garde touch thanks to its geometric shape. Shoulder-type handle, split cowhide interior leather, lujado to the tone and stamp engraved on the front of the bag.
Exterior: Cowhide leather embossed in coconut sand color
Inner Leather: Beige Cow Split Leather
Inside pocket: Beige split leather
Handles: Cowhide leather embossed in sand colored coconut
Dimensions: 29.5 x 27 x 7.5 cm
Made in Spain
Beige coconut-engraved cowhide bag with a geometric trapezoid shape. A classic design with a handle and an avant-garde touch thanks to its geometric shape. Shoulder-type handle, split cowhide interior leather, lujado to the tone and stamp engraved on the front of the bag.
Cotton dust bag included in the bag.
- Try not to scratch or touch the product with rough surfaces.
- Avoid prolonged and direct exposure to sources of light and heat.
- Avoid contact with abrasive substances, water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics.
- To clean your bag, use a soft, dry cloth and rub gently without exerting too much pressure.
- If you are not going to use your bag, store it in its cotton cover and in a dry and cool environment where there is ventilation.